The Knowledge Center is designed to help you learn more about options for addressing your outward appearance, by reading information and learning general concepts and terms before you even schedule an appointment.
Plastic and cosmetic surgery knowledge resources available from UF surgeons at the Florida Center for Plastic Surgery & Aesthetics helps you learn about various procedures – both surgical and nonsurgical – for both men and women.
Also learn more about aesthetic treatments, how to find the right surgeon for your needs, information on anesthesia and other important issues to consider.
If you’re ready to discuss your situation and learn about personalized solutions, contact us today at 352.271.5367.
Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Choosing a plastic surgeon
- Cosmetic vs. reconstructive surgery
- Plastic/cosmetic surgery procedures for women
- Reconstructive surgery for women
- Plastic/cosmetic surgery procedures for men
- Reconstructive surgery for men
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Mastopexy (breast lift)
- Breast reduction
- Breast revision
- Correction of congenital breast asymmetry (abnormal development)
- What’s new with breast implants
- Endoscopic browlift
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
- Rhinoplasty (nose)
- Lip enhancement
- Skin resurfacing
- Injectable fillers
- Fat injections
- Soft tissue implants (cheek, lip, chin)
- Otoplasty (ear pinning)
- Scar revision
- Treatment of difficult wounds
- Reconstruction for cancer (plasticsurgery.org)
- Ear reconstruction